An Online Class Helping You Sew Zippers You'll Be Proud Of
-- LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE --
Short and Simple Lessons,
All the Trusted Techniques
Get a lifetime of confidence sewing your zips using these exacting methods.
Each step-by-step video guides you precisely so you always get satisfying results.
How Can You Be Sure You'll Be Sewing Zippers Hassle-Free?
- Are zipper instructions like a foreign language to you?
- Is it harder than YouTube videos make it seem?
- Do you avoid making anything involving zippers?
- Was your last zipper attempt a sewing fail?
- Are you wasting time trying to figure it out?
- Do you still want to master the zipper?
-- Click Image to Enroll --
Here's What People are Saying About this Learning Experience
Meredith H. ~ Sydney, Australia
I have never really had much success with zippers and this explained everything making it so clear to follow.
Thank you so much ... Loved it!!
This has inspired me to get out my 36 year old machine and finish off some projects.
Cailin M. ~ Cavan, Ireland
Instructions make more sense when you have something visual to work with.
I loved watching the step-by-step videos from start to finish!
Sandra is a great teacher and makes sewing manageable.
Elisa B. ~ Melbourne, Australia
No one has ever explained the basics to me like this.
Past frustrations led me to believe that I was the problem, but that wasn't true ...
The information in this sewing course is great!
Is Essential Zipper Sewing only for more advanced people?
If you’re more advanced it will help you achieve zipper mastery and have confidence sewing more complex projects.
And it’s great for beginners who have high ambitions because it gives room to grow and be at ease trying projects that would normally be out of reach.
How do I get my class?
It's simple: 1 - open your login email, 2 - login on the class page, 3 - start using your lessons.
Is this a recurring or single payment?
Just make one single payment. Then it's yours!
How much time does this take?
Whether you have lots of time or not - these short individual lessons fit into the time you already have.
You'll make progress quickly with each precisely guided video. Use them all at once or spread them out.
You have access to them for life 24/7 --- available whenever you need them.
What's Included in Essential Zipper Sewing?
- - - 4 Core Class Modules - - -
- - - 3 Bonus Deluxe Modules - - -
- - - 36 Step-by-Step Online Video Lessons - - -
- - - Packed with Time-Tested Techniques - - -
Module 1: Centered Zipper Application
Simple steps for sewing your zipper centered on a seam with exposed stitching along bottom and sides -- Value $57
Module 2: Lapped Zipper Application
Sew your zipper with a narrow fold of fabric covering the length of the zipper - a nice variation for zippers in a centered seam or along a side seam -- Value $57
Module 3: Invisible Zipper Application
An elegant way to insert a zipper so that it is almost completely hidden in any centered or side seam -- Value $67
Module 4: Zipper Fly Application (Deluxe)
Every step for inserting your zipper into a fly is included here so it's easy to follow along and succeed - useful for all-purpose, metal, or sportswear zippers -- Value $127
Bonus 1: Zipper Prep and Mods (Full Set)
Learn how to prepare your all-purpose and invisible zippers + modify zipper length -- Value $27
Bonus 2: Metal Zipper Techniques
Learn how to form stops by machine and by hand + techniques for cutting -- Value $27
Bonus 3: G-A-S-P Full-Length Tutorials
End zipper problems completely with in-depth techniques for the Goldilocks Test, getting zippers Arrow Straight, more on Spacing Pins and Placing Tape -- Value $97
- - - $459.00 Total Course Value - - -
-- Click Button to Enroll --
Want to compare our Zipper Classes? Here's a chart that might help . . . just click +
But What if this Doesn't Work for Me?
You can rely on Sandra's “Love-Your-Zipper-Results” 100% Money-Back Guarantee. It's there to protect you for 1 Full Year no matter the circumstance:
"I guarantee my techniques will work… even if this is your first zipper attempt.
They will help you prevent mediocre, crooked, uneven zippers forever."
--- Sandra Espinoza, your dedicated sewing guide
What Makes Essential Zipper Sewing So Different?
This is the lifelong remedy to confusing, vague and incomplete instructions! All levels of sewists - beginner or more skilled - find all the answers they'll ever need in Essential Zipper Sewing.
Guidance through precise and simplified sewing steps means they never worry ... and their projects get finished.
The Essential Zipper Sewing online course is taught by Sandra Espinoza - designer and sewist for over 3 decades. She is the author of I Dream of Sewing and the host of Sewing Theory Podcast.
She carves out time to create custom formal wear and suiting for fellow artists and designers. Most recently she is on sabbatical from operating her drapery and soft furnishings workroom in Fort Worth, Texas.
Sandra teaches online sewing courses helping creators around the world. With her obnoxiously precise guidance and insightful advice ... these passionate students have been able to get outstanding results without having to think so hard.
When you buy this Online Course, you will:
- Learn Sandra's streamlined sewing methods that have been fine-tuned in more than 35 years of sewing. She's made all the zipper mistakes that are humanly possible ... so you'll never have to!
- Never be at the mercy of confusing instructions because you'll be sewing smarter. With lessons designed to give you structured guidance... you'll never have to guess or stress.
- See precisely what to watch out for so you can avoid re-doing anything.
- Apply these steps to your own projects including simple and complex garments, bags, home decor, and crafts. Essential Zipper Sewing will help guide you along so you can be confident in getting everlasting zipper results for a lifetime.
-- Click Button to Enroll --
- brought to you by -
Ethel & I + Zero Guesswork Sewing
© Copyright 2019 - Zero Guesswork Sewing | All Rights Reserved.
Sewing Adventures at Ethel & I:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -